Monday, June 18, 2007

I need a kamera, to my eye.


So, to my shock, today I got a call from an certain intern from the lovely radio station WTMD. Basically this phone call consisted of me sounding really dumbfounded, and the intern informing me that I was runner up in a contest to win Wilco tickets and cd's.

So, I won two tickets to see Wilco in concert on Thursday at none-other than Merriweather Post Pavilion. I was ecstatic. I AM ecstatic. I love this band, and was planning on going anyways( I hadn't gotten my tickets yet), but now I get to see the sound check too! (how geeky did that sound?)

So, in honor of my good fortune, here's a few of my all-time favorite Wilco songs for you to enjoy:

Wilco - The Lonely 1
Wilco - Hummingbird
Wilco - Radio Cure (My favorite Wilco song, coincidentally it was the song that introduced me to Wilco.)

Like the songs? Buy the albums: Amazon

2 comments:

Steve said...

Let us know how you like the show!
steve the gm

Anonymous said...

An impressive share! I've just forwarded this onto a co-worker who had been doing a little research on this. And he in fact bought me lunch due to the fact that I found it for him... lol. So allow me to reword this.... Thank YOU for the meal!! But yeah, thanks for spending some time to talk about this subject here on your blog.

Visit my web site ... easy weightloss