Saturday, June 16, 2007

I wanna run away, I wanna bring you too....

First off, I'm no very familier with Liars' work. I've heard Drum's Not Dead a few times, but aside from that, I've heard nuthin'. I wasn't even planning on listening to this song, but I scummed to the hype and took a listen courtesy of Pitchfork. (who were streaming it for 48 hours only)


Sometimes peer pressure can be good.


I've come to find that I'm addicted to this song. It's just so good. It's pure [rockin'] energy. The driving guitars, the creepy-ish vocals, the same two sentences repeated over-and-over again, the incomprehensible verses. It's all there. It somehow manages to be super catchy, yet not poppy at all.


Plain and simple, it's a gem of a song, one rockin' gem....


Enjoy,
Liars - Plaster Casts of Everything



Like the song? Buy the album (Amazon), when it comes out on August 28, 2007

No comments: